« Home | This is a picture I took in Millenium Park in Chic... » | This is a picture I took with my film Pentax ZX-7 ... » | As you will be able to tell from the pictures belo... » | A studio shot I took in our basement. I converted... » | I took this shot as they were arriving at the rece... » | This is Maggy, a friend of mine. I took pictures ... » | I took this shot of the Chicago Skyline, but it wa... » | This is another one from the park where we took ou... » | Shot I took on the side of the road on our way hom... » | Introduction... »

All, I had the most amazing learning experience in photography yesterday as I attended the One Light Workshop by Zack Arias. I had a great time, I met some wonderful photographers like Dennis Lee. I also met some OSP photographers like Sarah Barlow and Craig Molway. I learned so much from all of you, and Sarah, was just a tremendous inspiration. She is only 18 years old, but has been in business for 1 1/2 years, and now she has 2 assitants and has 14 weddings booked so far for this year with 20 being her goal. She is super talented and it was a pleasure meeting her. Craig was great, he flew in from Boston and shared so much (even his own special recepie bar-b-q sauce) and I learned so much from him. Thanx a bunch Craig. Dennis was just awsome. Here is this great photographer who opened the doors to his studio so that we could all learn from this workshop. Thanx Dennis.

Following are some of the pictures I took of Mer, a great musician from Chicago. It was a total pleasure to meet him and to hear his music. He was fantastic, and patient, since he had 13 photographers taking pictures of him for at least 3-4 hours, if not more. Thanx for your time and help Mer.
Posted by Ramiro

Aw shucks Ramiro--any time.

Craig

Hi Craig. I am making changes to my blog. I don't know if it send automatic notifications to those that have left messages before, so if you get some, please disregard. I am starting to learn more about blogging, and since I don't have a site yet, I am putting some good effort so the blog looks nice. Laters.

Ramiro

Post a Comment