« Home | My wife decided to give an awsome gift for Father'... » | A nice silhouette of the Sear Tower.Posted by Ramiro » | Some serious shutter drag.Posted by Ramiro » | Eli and Abby.Posted by Ramiro » | My kids, I love them.Posted by Ramiro » | Eli playing around Buck Fountain.Posted by Ramiro » | Abby. By far, my favorite picture of the day.Post... » | Buck Fountain with an awsome cloud formation as a ... » | The Rodriguez's: Ramiro (me), Rosy, Eli (oldest so... » | Buck Fountain - ChicagoPosted by Ramiro »

I am so excited. About 2 weeks ago I lost my computer to a bad virus. It was so bad that I had to completely format the drive and re-install everything again. But I couldn't, the Windows installation CD would always fail. After troubleshooting it for a while I narrowed things down to a bad hard drive. Finally after talking to a friend of mine and explained what was happening, he said to pull all memory modules out and just use one. Since I was getting blue screens left and right, he said that 9/10 times a blue screen is caused by bad memory. Low and behold, I have been able to install the OS and most of my programs. I am back online again. More to follow.
Posted by Ramiro