« Home | Sorry I had not been able to post anything to my b... » | The following pictures I took during the Harvard M... » | My kids...it was cold that night.Posted by Ramiro » | FireworksPosted by Ramiro » | Hot Air BalloonPosted by Ramiro » | I had the wonderful opportunity to do a family por... » | Tiffany again.Posted by Ramiro » | TiffanyPosted by Ramiro » | Tony Jr....Doesn't he have a great smile?Posted by... » | The two TonysPosted by Ramiro »

I have been asked by a few friends if I do workshops. I don't really, but since 2 friends have asked about it, and 2 others are always asking me questions about photography, I decided to put one together. I am opening 10 spaces for the class and it will be extreme beginners (understanding shutter speed and aperture) to intermediate (understanding flash sync). The cost will be $75 for an all day, possibly a 10-hr. day. I will do instruction part of the day, then have a model come in to practice what we learned, then give a very brief intro to workflow and a final q & a. This is the first time I do this so I am excited. Tentative dates are the 3rd or 4th week in July. I will post more details when I have them.
Posted by Ramiro