« Home | 1Posted by Ramiro » | 2Posted by Ramiro » | 3Posted by Ramiro » | 4Posted by Ramiro » | 5Posted by Ramiro » | 6Posted by Ramiro » | 7Posted by Ramiro » | 8Posted by Ramiro » | 9Posted by Ramiro » | 10Posted by Ramiro »

This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot the Quinceanera (Mexican version of a sweet 16, but at 15) of Vero. She was a lot of fun to take pix of and was very relaxed, although she said she was a bit nervous. I learned a lot and I had tons of fun, especially with the "chamberlanes" (don't know how to translate that into English), they were 5 really fun kids and we all had a blast. Although by the end of the portrait session that took place between 8-9:30, they were getting tired. All in all I think I got some good pix, here are a few of what Vero will be getting with her package, along with a surprise.
Posted by Ramiro

About me

  • I'm Ramiro
  • From Harvard, Illinois, United States
  • Lord, I know you have a wonderful and perfect plan for me, but will you share with me the wisdom of your agenda. - Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
My profile