« Home | The cake.Posted by Ramiro » | Memo & Irene with family.Posted by Ramiro » | A close up of the Mariachi guitar player.Posted by... » | Irene by a tree.Posted by Ramiro » | A black and white outside.Posted by Ramiro » | Again at the gazebo.Posted by Ramiro » | Memo and Irene in a gazebo in the church courtyard... » | The rings.Posted by Ramiro » | Bride and Groom during the Our Father.Posted by Ra... » | Irene arriving at the church.Posted by Ramiro »

Well, it has been a good 3 weeks since I posted an update. I have been extremely busy and with a baby only a week or so away I had not had time to update our Blog. But one of my best friends asked me if I wanted to take pictures at her sister's wedding, which was a surprise to her sister. It was a last minute arrangement, but here are some of the pictures from Saturday 8/19. It was a beautiful wedding which we were blessed to be a part of. A huge "THANK YOU" to Argy for that. As always, your comments are welcome.
Posted by Ramiro