« Home | It's a boy!!Posted by Ramiro » | Since my wife wouldn't let me put any pictures of ... » | Christian's hand.Posted by Ramiro » | Christian at the nursery, in the basinette.Posted ... » | Here is Rosy resting and Christian sleeping after ... » | My parents holding Christian.Posted by Ramiro » | All the kids are crazy about their new little brot... » | This picture was taken by Abby, my 6-year old daug... » | Christian napping and me using a Kubota action to ... » | Nurse is taking a while for discharge, so Christia... »

On September 5, 2006 our family was blessed with the birth of Christian Alejandro Rodriguez. Here are some of the pictures from the day he was born. I will post some more of him at the house and some of the portraits we have done after I have some time to edit and prepare them. As always, your comments are welcome.
Posted by Ramiro