« Home | 6. » | 7. » | 8. » | 9. » | Here are some of the pictures that I am getting re... » | 1. Posted by Ramiro » | 2. Posted by Ramiro » | 3. Posted by Ramiro » | 4. Posted by Ramiro » | 5. Posted by Ramiro »

5.

Bueno, ya hablando en serio les deseo lo mejor, que Dios los bendiga muchisimo. Nunca dejen de luchar por el amor tan uniko e incomparable que sienten el uno por el otro, amense kada dia mas porque el amor no tiene limites. Amense no amensese jaja.. Animo y bendiciones.

Juan is an old friend of mine. Your pictures are very beautiful. This one real captures the love they have for each other. I am so happy for him. Martha is Beautiful!

Erica Chavez-Fox

Thank you Erica for your kind comments. I hope that I'll also be able to create some beautiful pictures for them on their wedding, and I hope to see you there. Blessings.

Ramiro

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ramiro
  • From Harvard, Illinois, United States
  • Lord, I know you have a wonderful and perfect plan for me, but will you share with me the wisdom of your agenda. - Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
My profile