« Home | This shot was taken with Mer on the studio balcony... » | This shot was taken on the roof of the studio afte... » | A picture I took as Zack was teaching. Mer sittin... » | This is Mer posing inside a parking garage around ... » | Here is Zack on the roof of Dennis' studio, teachi... » | All, I had the most amazing learning experience in... » | This is a picture I took in Millenium Park in Chic... » | This is a picture I took with my film Pentax ZX-7 ... » | As you will be able to tell from the pictures belo... » | A studio shot I took in our basement. I converted... »

And a final Thank You to Zack for puting a fantastic workshop and learning experience for us. To Dennis for let us use his studio, to Sarah for her inspiration, to Craig for all he shared. I learned a lot from others as well, my apologies for my bad memory with names, but all of you gusy were great. Many Blessings to All.
Posted by Ramiro

Ramiro! It was great meeting you!!
You have some awesome work from yesterday!! wow!! Keep rocking!:)

Ramiro,

I posted up a slideshow of the event here.

Post a Comment