« Home | Nancy inside the church.Posted by Ramiro » | Nancy with one of my backdrops.Posted by Ramiro » | Nancy against a brick wall at St. Joseph Catholic ... » | Nancy lying down on the grass at the park.Posted b... » | Nancy at the park on the grass.Posted by Ramiro » | This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity ... » | 1Posted by Ramiro » | 2Posted by Ramiro » | 3Posted by Ramiro » | 4Posted by Ramiro »

Another awsome weekend was enjoyed by myself and a few of my friends. I had originally canceled the workshop that I had been trying to organize because a bunch of people canceled at the last minute. But since my 3 friends that wanted the class didn't cancel, I though I'd spend the afternoon with them teaching them how to use their cameras and the basics of shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and lenses as well as some techniques for shooting. So this was not anything formal by any means, but 2 days before Sat that I had the "workshop" for them, one of them said that her brother in law wanted to come along with his wife. So finally, I ended up having 5 people. I also invited Nancy, a young lady from church that I have known for about 1 year. I asked her to model for us to take pictures and she agreed to give us some of her time. She was wonderful and we had a lot of fun. I think everyone learned a lot and I was able to get some good pix for Nancy. Here are some of my favorite pix from the session...as always, your comments are welcome.
Posted by Ramiro