« Home | I am so excited. About 2 weeks ago I lost my comp... » | My wife decided to give an awsome gift for Father'... » | A nice silhouette of the Sear Tower.Posted by Ramiro » | Some serious shutter drag.Posted by Ramiro » | Eli and Abby.Posted by Ramiro » | My kids, I love them.Posted by Ramiro » | Eli playing around Buck Fountain.Posted by Ramiro » | Abby. By far, my favorite picture of the day.Post... » | Buck Fountain with an awsome cloud formation as a ... » | The Rodriguez's: Ramiro (me), Rosy, Eli (oldest so... »

Well, it has been 2 weeks since I posted anything. I have been quite tide up with some of my other extra curricuar activities. The nuns that had been at our parish for over 20 years went back to Mexico and they probably will not return so made a going away dinner for them. I also took pictures so I could create a DVD slideshow, however I have been unable to finish it. I was also working on the workshop I was going to put together, which now looks like it will have to get canceled because several people have canceled. I also had to send my camera lens in to Nikon for repair because the autofocus stopped working properly. Good thing is that the computer has been very stable, and I figure it's because I haven't run the automatic updates from Microsoft ;-). I have a sweet 16 coming up next Sat, 7/15, so after that I will post some pictures of the shoot. The other thing I am very excited about is that I have ordered my One Light rig to help me get some great portraits. One of the parts arrived on Fri and the others will be delivered on Mon. More to come.
Posted by Ramiro